Saturday, March 10, 2007

Living Faith

As ordained by the Lord Eternal A new way of life is evolved. All the Sikhs are asked To accept the Holy Granth as the Guru. Guru Granth should be accepted As the living Guru. Those who wish to meet God Will find Him in the word. Guru Gobind Singh
Three things are there in the vessel: Truth, contentment and intellect. The ambrosial Name of God is added to it, The Name that is everybody's sustenance. He who absorbs and enjoys it Shall be saved. One must not abandon this gift, It should ever remain dear to one's heart. The dark ocean of the world Can be crossed by clinging to His feet. Nanak, it is He who is everywhere. I can't measure Your grace; You've made me worthy of You. I am full of blemishes; I have no virtue, You have been compassionate. Compassionate You have been and kind, Thus i met the True Guru. Nanak, i live on the Name alone, It pleases my heart and soul. Epilogue in Mundawani

No comments: