Thursday, March 1, 2007

God and I

Arjuna: Of those steadfast devotees who love you and those who seek you as the eternal formless Reality, who are the more established in yoga? Krishna: Those who set their hearts on me and worship me with unfailing devotion and faith are more established in yoga. Bhagavad Gita 12:1-2
May today there be peace within. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you... May you be content knowing you are a child of God... Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us. St Theresa's Prayer
You are there, hence am I, You are in me and hence I in you, There be none else within, without, All around i sense your presence So permanent yet so transient. The reality fixture is such a mirage, Where the spirit provides the charge; Thank you oh Divine! for showing me Thy presence is Not such a facade. Ramola Kumar

No comments: