Monday, February 26, 2007

Beautiful Thoughts

Fresh from her toilet, conscious of her beauty, She emerges visible for all to see. Dawn, Daughter of Heaven, lends us her lustre, dispersing all shadows of malignity... Bright Usha, when your rays appear, all living creatures start to stir, both four-footed and two. Rig Veda


I am a girl. I am an expression of beauty, joy, and love. I have the right, the power and the ability, to create a beautiful, joyful, and peaceful world for myself and others. I have a body, but i am not my body. I have a face, but i am not my face. I am the most important thing in the world to me. I am love in motion. I am the light of the world. I can create. I can make a mistake. I can create something beautiful in all that i do. I deserve the best. I give my best. I do my best to always take care of me. I am a girl. I am growing into a woman. I AM IT. I am the joy the world is waiting for. Iyanla Vanzant, on self-affirmation for young women


Beauty is one of the rare things that do not lead to doubt of God. Jean Anouilh

No comments: